New Customer Success Framework Designed for All Customers Across All Deployment Models
- Providing a simplified approach to deliver consistent customer experiences
- Blending customer success services, adoption services, education services, and support for faster time to value
- Providing free access to online knowledgebase and informational webinars via the newly launched Success Academy
- Ranked number one in customer experience and earned top marks in customer loyalty in 2018 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction Survey
Redwood City, Calif. – Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced the launch of its new customer success offerings. Leveraging big data, AI and machine learning with an increased focus on adoption services, Informatica’s new program will bring faster business value with consistent and superior experiences to customers worldwide. Informatica Success Offerings are the data management industry’s first unified, relevant and adaptive customer success framework designed for all customers across purchase models (license and subscription) and deployment models (on-premises and cloud).
Now available in a single package, Informatica Success Offerings provide customers with:
- Proactive and Personalized Services – The new customer success offerings leverage big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver prescriptive and predictive services to help avoid issues and decrease time to resolution.
- Faster time to value – Blending offerings, including customer success, support, adoption, and education services, will help customers experience faster deployment, time to value, better return on their Informatica investment and greater user adoption.
- A unified approach – A scalable framework and simplified pricing model offer straightforward, coordinated services across all purchase and deployment models providing ease and flexibility to customers.
With Informatica Success Offerings, Informatica’s thousands of customers can benefit from customer success services, advanced support services, including access to emergency response teams, and enhanced adoption resources to help with business-critical deployments. Additionally, customers can leverage Informatica’s “Ask an Expert” program, online knowledgebase, moderated forums and webinars, and courses from the brand new Success Academy, a learning platform with free training and comprehensive skills development.
Additionally, Informatica earned top marks in Customer Loyalty for the 12th year in a row and was ranked number one in Customer Experience in the 2018 annual Data Integration Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted by independent research from Kantar TNS, a global leader in insight and information.
- "Informatica has been a great partner for us over the years,” said Manish Gupta, executive director, Data & Analytics, Warner Media Group. “World-class products are important, but without the right set of services it is extremely difficult to realize value. Informatica's customer success and support organization's focus on our success, including adoption, has been paramount as we drive our desired business outcomes forward. Informatica is customer-centric and the company’s investment in customer success helps us realize business value faster.”
- “Informatica is invested in our success and works closely with us to understand our needs and quickly facilitate expert help where needed,” said Craig Bradshaw, technical solution architect, British Airways. “Informatica’s support service is first rate and they quickly respond to issues as they arise.”
- “As data management systems continue to increase in both size and complexity, so must knowledge and expertise,” said Tom Petrocelli, Research Fellow at Amalgam Insights. “The way that Informatica has revamped their customer service and support offerings mirror the new complexity of the data managed on their platforms. Hybrid, multi-cloud data integration supporting a multitude of data types and hundreds of sources, are hard to design, build, deploy, and keep running. These types of systems require a new type of services to address this complexity at scale.”*
- “Informatica enables our customers to manage the most complex data challenges and transform big ideas into new realities,” said Ansa Sekharan, executive vice president and chief customer success officer, Informatica. “Our customers expect products and success offerings to manage data and deliver a connected experience across cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments. With this launch, we are leaping forward as the only data management vendor to provide unified success offerings across all purchase and deployment models to ensure we’re meeting the current and future needs of our customers.”
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the past 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Informatica and Intelligent Data Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
TopLine Strategies was not involved in the creation of this content