Forrester worked with Microsoft to analyze the total economic impact their Sales Productivity Solution has had on a number of its customers, who shared their business outcomes and objectives.
Based on Forrester's research, interviews, and data aggregation, they concluded that the Microsoft Sales Productivity Solution drove a positive financial impact:
- ROI: 302%
- User Productivity: 53 minutes gained daily
- Revenue Uplift: $17.4M
On top of the financial impact, there were additional sales productivity impacts:
- 13% decrease in in client needs resolution for ultimate client data visibility
- For an organization grossing $800M, it lead to a 1.8% sales improvement and $17M back to bottom line
- 11% less likelihood of committing an error with client contact information
- 19% increase in productivity due to access to client data anywhere at anytime
For more information on the study findings, check out the full report.