Good ideas have quietly become a commodity. Great ideas, though, seep into the community and transform the way the business world is viewed. That's why a core value at TopLine Strategies is: Do great things together. We are TopLine Strategies, a Scottsdale-based leader in cloud software integration project delivery. Good simply doesn't get it done anymore; we ignite client potential with bold and imaginative ways to win. And have fun doing it.
TopLine Strategies is a 20-year old technology services company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, work together to create solutions that transform a client's business systems in ways that delight and inspire results. And in the process, take their careers to levels they never thought possible. We service some of the most prestigious businesses in the country.
We support cutting edge solutions with industry leading tools like Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. And Microsoft Dynamics 365, the next generation of intelligent business applications that help you empower your employees, engage customers, and optimize operations, powered by Azure.
We are searching for a strong tactician who can help lead internal teams in flawless execution of new client efforts, while supporting key client accounts with implementing a full spectrum of solution services that will help our high-powered clients plot a successful course for their brand. This is a hands-on, outbound opportunity with lots of client engagement opportunity, and lots of upside reward.
In exchange for your passion to develop relationships and serve clients, we offer a stimulating team-based selling and delivery environment, opportunities for occasional travel to the best technology conferences in the world, and flexibility with day to day scheduling.
Primary Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Title: Regional Vice President, Sales
- Build relationships and develop opportunities in the community at large
- Identify and qualify business opportunities
- Lead generation
- Account management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating territory strategy
- Responsible for territory planning through research, development and maintenance for long and short-range sales and marketing plans
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
Minimum Professional Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years B2B selling experience
- Examples of sufficient experience include an outbound IT territory manager, an outbound IT staff augmentation sales representative or outbound call center software sales representative
- Strong interest in CRM, Marketing Technologies and Business Intelligence technologies
- Take initiative, communicate pipeline and client status, and ask for input and coordinate resources
- Have a sense of humor
- Are mature and have sound judgment
- Have a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Have a can-do attitude
Targeted Annual Earnings:
- 1st year Targeted Annual Earnings: $140,000
- Base Salary: $90,000
- Incentives and commissions at plan achievement: $50,000